Friday, March 21, 2014

Letter from Chancellor Wise

Dear Members of the UIAAAN,

Thank you so much for your note of support. The positive responses from you and so many others is consistent with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that I know.  Every day, in the words and actions of our students, faculty and staff, I see a campus community that is generous in spirit, hardworking and dedicated to ensuring that our campus lives up to the expectations the world has for a pre-eminent public university with global impact.

On Thursday, Inside Higher Ed published an op-ed I submitted sharing my perspective.  It is also posted on my campus blog (http://go.illinois.edu/chancellorsblog) if you’re interested in reading it.

Once again, thank you for your kind words to me and for demonstrating the character and compassion that are hallmarks of the Illinois family.

Best,
Phyllis

No comments :

Post a Comment